Acceptance Perception Study Using Expert Advisor in Forex Trading
Dear traders,
This time I ask fellow traders willingness for participation in the research I was doing. Currently I'm doing research in order to meet the requirements to complete my studies in 2 Program Master of Information Systems at a School of Information Management and Computer.
Study S2Karena my love for the world of trading, then I wanted to do research in the field of forex trading as a basis for the preparation of my thesis. Besides, I also see that the scientific research in the field that we love is still relatively small, so I wanted to add to the scientific studies in the field of forex trading. With scientific studies in the field of forex trading I wish that in future forex trading is increasingly recognized as one of the investment activity that has a good prospect and all decision-making and action in it can be justified scientifically.
Dear traders,
This time I ask fellow traders willingness for participation in the research I was doing. Currently I'm doing research in order to meet the requirements to complete my studies in 2 Program Master of Information Systems at a School of Information Management and Computer.
Study S2Karena my love for the world of trading, then I wanted to do research in the field of forex trading as a basis for the preparation of my thesis. Besides, I also see that the scientific research in the field that we love is still relatively small, so I wanted to add to the scientific studies in the field of forex trading. With scientific studies in the field of forex trading I wish that in future forex trading is increasingly recognized as one of the investment activity that has a good prospect and all decision-making and action in it can be justified scientifically.
I plan to do some research to determine the factors that influence the perception of the user acceptance, in this case a forex trader, the use of expert advisor (EA) in forex trading.
To smooth this study, I beg willingness fellow traders, especially for colleagues who were / are being used and never tried EA MetaTrader4 (of any kind), to be willing to take the time to fill out a questionnaire which I have provided a collection of data that will be I though further research to draw conclusions.
Colleagues do not need to include the identity of an individual to fill this questionnaire so that the anonymity of peers will be guaranteed.
0 Response to "Acceptance Perception Study Using Expert Advisor in Forex Trading"
Post a Comment